We invite you to participate in the 21st biennial World Association for Disaster and Emergency Medicine (WADEM) Congress taking place from 7-10 May 2019 in Brisbane, Australia's third-largest city. Co-hosted by the Queensland University of Technology, the Congress aims to provide an innovative and dynamic scientific program, ample opportunities for networking and sharing of information and a memorable delegate experience.
Delegates at the WADEM Congress 2019
The WADEM network involves more than 2,000 professionals representing leading worldwide research organisations and universities, international and non-governmental organisations and emergency medical services. The WADEM Congress 2019 is expected to attract over 700 delegates from 55 countries, including representatives from:
- Research Organisations - Evidence Aid, US National Library of Medicine, etc.
- Universities, academic departments and programs including a strong Asia/Oceania presence
- International Organisations - World Health Organization (WHO) and UN International Strategy for Disaster Reduction (UNISDR)
- WHO-certified Emergency Medical Teams (EMTs)
- Non-governmental organisations - Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), etc.
- Government departments, ministries and agencies
Just over half of Congress delegates are doctors. Nurses are the second largest profession represented at a WADEM Congress. As the Congress is a multidisciplinary event, a wide variety of other professions will be in attendance including paramedics, first responders, emergency managers, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, veterinarians, psychologists, sociologists and engineers. Additionally, students at both the undergraduate and postgraduate level participate in WADEM Congresses.
Please view the opportunities available in the prospectus. However, we are more than happy to discuss an opportunity not outlined in the prospectus but that will suit your objectives and your budget.
|Sponsorship & Exhibition Prospectus|
|Sponsorship & Exhibition Application Form|